In Armata Boutique Hotel we are closely following the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and have already taken all the standard precautionary measures.
- We are complying to the guidelines and the indications of the Hellenic Public Health Organization
- All staff is highly trained and applies strictly all the personal hygiene rules
- We have placed information notices and material about the coronavirus, in prominent places
- We have enhanced our cleaning practices and their frequency and we have placed disinfection devices in all areas of our hotel
- All the disinfectants that we use are hospital-grade and approved by the National Organization for Medicines
- There is a ceiling fan with different speed options in every room for anyone unwilling to use the air condition
- We have communicated the necessary agreements and clarifications with our suppliers and our cooperators in order to ensure that all the necessary actions and HACCP procedures are followed
- Our hotel is operating as always and all our services are being run normally. Τhe administration of our hotel, in consultation with the appropriate services and our occupational doctor, gets constantly informed and implements new measures, when it's needed.